Parents and Carers as Partners
We believe that children benefit the most when parents and staff work together in partnership to ensure quality care and learning for the children. The nursery team welcomes parents as partners and this relationship needs to be built on trust and understanding. It is important that we, as carers, are able to support parents in an open and sensitive manner. A two way sharing of information is key.
We aim to:
- Recognise and support parents as their child’s first and most important educators, and to welcome them into the life of the nursery.
- Generate confidence and encourage parents to trust their own instincts and judgements regarding their own child.
- Maintain regular contact with parents to help us build a secure and beneficial working relationship for their children.
- Support parents in their own continuing education and personal development and inform them of relevant conferences, workshops and training.
- Create opportunities for parents to talk to other adults in a secure and supportive environment through such activities such as ‘Parents Evenings’.
- Inform parents about nursery activities and events through Eylog and regularly distributed newsletters.
If you have any suggestions or feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to call us on 020 8760 0617 if you would like to be shown around our lovely setting, we'll be more than happy to!
Follow this link if you would like to enquire about a place for your little one:
Alternatively if you've been shown round ready to register your child please follow the link below:
This is a website for Parents signposting to different services and information:
Toilet Training advice:
Settling your child:
Curriculum framework that we use at Kinderland:
EYFS Parents Guide Please click here to read.
How can you help me with my learning?
What to expect, when?
Speech and Language advice:
Croydon's Local Offer of Special Needs
Tax Free Childcare
30 hours Childcare Choices Top Tips
https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk/plugins/MuraSimpleDAM/content_types/File_Asset/pdfjs/viewer.html?file=https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk/communications-toolkit/england/top-things-parents-need-to-know/&contenttitle=Top things parents need to know